My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, October 26, 2006

so I've been thinking....

EEEEK!! yup, I've been thinkin again. Seems that the houses in this 'general' area are no less than $200k and that is WAY beyond what we can afford.. So thinking back to the one place we seen (actually the first place) I am thinking of the ways we could make it a place that we could comfortably live. I totally think there are some possibilities... of course I just KNOW that Steve is going to totally ixnay them tho!

So we had a little "discussion" last night -interesting to say the least... I brought up the idea of going away for a couple days and well, yah, that likely isn't going to happen ~but if I didn't have dreams I'd have nothing :P Thurs. (day before payday) a case of beer comes home... Sat. night a second case of beer comes home... Wed. night a six pack of beer comes home. {that's $60 in 1 week on beer!} and can you believe he actually *thinks* he ~ONLY~ spends about $100 a month on beer???? then he looks to ME when we're broke?? HELLO??? [sigh] whatever!

my mom mentioned coming today for a visit, but I have yet to hear from her... so ?? not sure!

Kim dropped by and had something fun to tell me!!!! {{{HUGS}}} and Todd is a piLL! :P
Oh.. Kim -remind me to talk about a business proposition... shh!!

my neck is STILL killing... I'm thinking a massage is going to be in my near future!

k, that's all my ramblings ~for now!
Who knows, I could go on ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day!: D

4 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

maybe you can put up one of those dry erase boards and write down the date and how much he spends on beer...and put it where he can see it ;) That way he'll KNOW how much he really spends/drinks. That might open his eyes.

Good luck with your house stuff!!

1:41 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Although house hunting isn't the greatest thing to do (IMO), I hope you can help DH to understand that what he does is making it much harder for the two of you to realize your dreams of being homeowners.

(((hugs)))

2:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you are able to come to an undersatnding, regarding the house and the beer!! go for the massage, I'm sure your neck needs it!

2:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home