My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, November 06, 2006

in a funk

I haven't been on the computer for a while... I retrieved 23 emails yesterday {I haven't been online since Friday!} only 2 of them touched my heart. One friend just got engaged and another found out she has cancer. My heart sunk when I read about it.... my knees felt weak and I just wish I could send her some magic. The best I can do is offer all my love, prayers and support. I know she will get through this... SHE BETTER! {{{{{{{huge love Shan}}}}}}}

today Steve and I have been married for 7 years, and we married on the 6th anniversary of our first date. [that means we've been together for 13 years] ;)

We have a very rare and unique relationship... We've been kinda not really seeing eye to eye lately, but I guess that's just par for the course -we're involved in house hunting... ugh! it's NOT fun.

I just don't feel that I have much to say right now... maybe later.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

happy anniversary! :)

12:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you guys many more happy years together.

Thank you for the prayers, love and support, you have been an incredible friend. I love you!!

6:41 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

HUGS hon!!

6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary Jen!!!

11:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home