My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...grumble grumble... I hate mornings

I don't really understand what it is that Steve and Dawson can't function QUIETLY and smoothly in the morning together. I mean, sheesh, I'm up 1/2 the night with Ally, then Dawson hasn't been sleeping all night, and comes crawling into my bed sometime around 4-5am? *yawn* Would it seriously be too much for them to just quietly and quickly get up, dressed and out the door without disturbing the 'queen & her princess' {har har}
Steve likes to ASK Dawson what he wants for his lunch and breakfast... HELLO??? the kid is 4 it's not a matter of question. You make it and he eats it! the end.
I weighed him last night, that little man is 56lbs!!! he's SOLID too.

did I mention that I'm tired?

So my mom and sister are coming today, not sure I think it's a great idea but I would like to see them, just not necessarily today. I like to spend my days doing things that I can't necessarily do with both kids home. Today I had planned to ask mil to watch ally for a bit so I could clean our house... I still might, depending on how long mom and sis stay -did I mention sis has 3 kids...


Last thing before I get off of here... {to Shannon}
I'm praying for you, that you will have the strength to get through the dr. visit today, that the news will be the best possible. I wish I could be there with you to help get through all this. Sending my love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL about Breakfast with dad!!! you think that after almost 13 years of parenting and four kids my Dh would've learnt that lesson.....no he still gives the kids a choice, and the wonders why I can have a meal done in less time than him!!!!

12:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you Jen! (((((hugs))))))

3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home