My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, November 18, 2006

started Christmas shopping

~Happy Birthday to my hubby!~

Well, yesterday I started the shopping. I'm not sure why but it seems like we have a bit less to buy this year. I think it's just my imagination tho'... I didn't get much done but I did at least start!
I also found a crappy cold...I even used the stupid purel {hand sanitizer}

We are suppose to go to Noah's birthday drop in and to some friends for an open house today but I really don't feel like doing anything. Our house is a mess :( Ally is cranky and also has a sinus thing going on. Dawson is miserable -what else is new? and not to mention it IS Steve's birthday and he's off to his parents house helping with pork today. I just want to sleep and it's NOT possible. *sigh*

The dog is even tired if you can imagine that!

I think I'm going to ask for a maid service for Christmas.

~edited here to add more~

Grrr.... I am totally bitchy! My poor little kids. Dh has been gone ALL freaking day. I mean ya I do have the truck and I do have both car seats so I am not 'stranded' here, but Ally and I both are feeling *icky* and I just don't have the desire to be going anywhere really. It is Steve's birthday and he literally spent like 3 hours with us? geez... I can tell that Dawson is a bit hurt, especially b/c he was expecting a birthday party as a 4 year old would! He is playing outside by himself :( I am having that "I just want to run away" feeling :( I HATE this.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I already posted on About, but just wanted to leave you some {{{hugs}}}.

7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks :D totally appreciated! :)

7:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home