My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Life Update

Heidi's first night was a success! She slept in the kennel and we didn't hear a peep out of her! She is AMAZING! I love her... Daisy is 'warming' up to her, she is acting totally like a cat~ {she's our 7-1/2 yo Jack Russel} I think it'll take time... and someday she MIGHT tolerate her ;)

So the house hunting... bleh! We went and seen the 2 houses that I mentioned, the one is totally too small for us. The other one is good. I just decided that I was NOT going to get my hopes up. I had a sneaky suspicion that Steve was going to just sit idle on discussing it... he is DETERMINED that he is planning and *at least* figuring out the cost of building {HUGE -eyeroll} I can see that we'll be either renting again, or scrambling at the last minute to buy -whatever is left- in May.
I've just decided to devote my time to the other priorities [God, Steve, kids & my friends] b/c no matter HOW much I get worked up and upset about housing it doesn't solve or help anything! So I'm just going to start packing up stuff that we aren't using and won't be needing ie. decor and 'junk' ;) and when the right thing comes along, I'll just be ready.

I feel happy these days... of course this is very recent and could quite possibly be a temporary feeling but I'm going to hang on to it tight! I know that Heidi is a HUGE reason I'm feeling so happy. I have wanted a puppy like her for a LONG time. I am almost still in 'awe' that I finally have her!! I think that she could quite possibly help me with my depression -getting outside is always a struggle. In the past 12 hours I bet I've been out with her playing etc. than I have in a week! :P I know that sun and fresh air will do us ALL a bundle of good. Going to upload more pics of her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home