My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Introducing....


~*HEIDI*~

I've been searching high and low for a german shepherd (long hair preferred) I haven't been able to find any that 'stole' my heart. Until I met Heidi... I wasn't sure of what I wanted to name her and since my one plea was "she can be my Christmas present" I was contemplating a Christmas name -like NOEL- but decided that was kinda ...gay! so I thought some more and always liked the names; Candy, Tessa, Tea, but then for some reason I came up with Heidi! I think it suites her perfectly, she likes to HIDE too! :D

She is going to be a HUGE dog!!! ~I hope!~ Look at the size of those PAWS!!! and she's only 8 weeks old! I am SO excited... bet ya couldn't tell eh?

Daisy is a total bitch to her... but WHATever! she can get over herself....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home