My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, November 09, 2006

PLEASE!!!

I'm BEGGING... I'm at the end of my wits!!!

I have done all I can do to remain ~somewhat~ open to being calm about this house CRAP! :P 2 more houses are up for sale and totally in our price range. The one is 'o.k' the other one is OMGOSH!!! I am going to cry if we don't buy it! Steve is going to be really in the dog house if we do not at LEAST put in an offer on this house.

pray, pray hard ~please, I'm going to go insane if this slips by.

thanks!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

The one you showed me is the one you want? Why doesn't he know what he wants to do? I hope it goes well for you & I hope he likes it's as well.

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

(((Hugs))) and prayers, sweetie. House hunting is hard, especially when you're looking for different things.

12:32 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Prayers coming your way. I hope this works out for you.

3:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sweet Jen!! I hope Steve wakes up and smells the houses!!! =o) Prayers are going your way!!!!

6:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:~) What ever He decides will be best for you. (((hugs)))

12:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home