My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the trees are bare

It's Tuesday and OMGosh what a night/morning! grrr... Dawson *must* have some serious issues that we don't know about. He hasn't been sleeping very good at ALL... he's been waking up and wanting to sleep with us {ugh} so on top of already waking through the night with Ally now I have Dawson too. I think Steve must have finally got the hint that I just couldn't deal with it all, he started making Dawson go back to bed. WELL! last night was a disaster! Daws had a full all out tempter tantrum at 1:45 in the morning. Needless to say he woke Ally up, shit, he could have woke up the dead! He finally gave up and went back to bed, I laid in his bed until he fell asleep. Man, it's frustrating. Then no sooner did I go back to my bed and started to drift to sleep then Ally woke up! Might as well have had a sign that said PARTY at our house! {{I'm a bit tired today}}
Dawson put up another fight to get ready for school, then another when it was time to catch the bus, but the odd part of it all is as soon as he is in "public" or around most other people he acts totally human ~I just don't get it!

So I have a million things to do today. Not even sure where to begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Man !! hugs!! I know what you are going thru, Although I don't a have a baby, but Lukey goes to bed fine and with out fail he comes to our bed at aboutt 4:30 everymorning. My other kids did it, but once the new baby came they stopped. Lukey doesn't have a new baby coming so we are having a hard time making him stop. and to make matters worse he is a bed hog just like his dad!!!!!

10:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home