My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, November 27, 2006

WARNING!

I am SO not liking my life today. My kids hate me... I just KNOW IT! they are mean and they are just testing me to the limit. Dawson a little more specifically. He started off before my FREAKIN' eyes were even open. I think it wouldn't be half a battle if I was permitted to sleep ALL NIGHT without being interrupted by 'darling' Ally! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... And of course neither one of them 'GET IT' ....hmm, Mommy is pretty grumpy, maybe if we LISTENED to her, she'd be more nice to us. NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, let's just run amok and really get her riled.

SO what am *I* doing on the computer you ask??? TRYING to keep from FREAKING out on them!

I don't know why I'm not just walking out the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home