My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, November 26, 2006

where'd the weekend go???


Man! before you even KNOW that it *IS* the weekend, it's already over! :(
I think that work days should be SAT/SUN and weekends should be MON-FRI! :D
~wishful thinking eh?

So I have red highlights now :D thought why not... and I have layers again too!
I got some Christmas shopping done yesterday still have lots to go. I have a WACKY idea of taking the kids and trying to do some one day -I KNOW that's setting myself up for disaster.

I decided to try to quit yelling so much. I'll see how it goes... so far I did have one instance and I remained in control... did NOT yell.

pretty pathetic to talk about such crap eh? ~hey, YOU'RE the one reading it! :P

I scrapbooked this evening. it's funny I always claim to want to scrap with other people, but then when I have people to scrap with they just end up bugging me I think it's just that the people I WANT to scrap with live TOO far away :(
-although Kim and I haven't scrapped in a LONG time- hey Kim, what are you doing this thursday?

I gave the pup a bath today, she's doing pretty good. [knock on wood] unfortunately I've been kenneling her a bit more b/c of too many 'accidents'. She is amazing with watching/following and that sort of thing. Sometimes we're quite literally tripping over her...

k, enough rambling

***Shannon sending you all my love and hugs, I sure hope you ate a good supper! and try to get some good sleep! Praying lots for you {HUGE Hugs}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home