My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, December 01, 2006

found a camera...found a camera...

....found a CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERA last night, last night I found a camera, found a camera last night! didn't buy it, didn't buy it, didn't BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY it last night, last night I didn't buy it didn't buy it last night. LOL :P

I'm tired...

I looked at and held a couple different camera's yesterday at Sears. The sales guy was a moron, so I totally had fun with his little brain! :P ~I *heart* bugging people* LOL so anyway, I was looking at a panasonic lumix and there it was $300 so what does buddy do? points me to a sony that was "on sale" for $158 (uh? ok???) I am still not really SOLD on a specific one yet, but I do have a pretty clear idea what I'm looking for, and of course I want it for an AMAZING price ;)

I had a very strange day yesterday. First like the dedicated scrapbooker that I am, I went to the my favorite scrap store the Memory Keeper and picked some BLING!!!! woooh, I really dig this stuff... it's perfect! So I got 2 of every colour, except for the colour they ran out of.
While I was there, 2 firetrucks came roaring in. NOW, before you start laughing AT me :P It is a HUGE event to see/hear firetrucks where I live. It's not exactly an every day occurance. HECK we can go for MONTHS without seeing/hearing them! -and I'm not exaggerating one bit. So they were at the pharmacy a couple stores down from the scrap store. I then ventured on to the mall... it sure is overwhelming. I wish I had somebody with me to just chit chat with. I mostly found/bought clothes for the kids. I also went to Toys R Us and got Ally the TJ Bearytales. I was pretty tired out... I met up with Steve and we went to a rather quaint little italian restaraunt for supper it's a place you don't really want to bring kids -all the food is homemade and totally delicious- you do wait for it tho ;) their STUFFED pizza takes 1/2 hour just to cook!!!! I had spinach manicotti and steve had mixed (meat/cheese) ravioli. I barely finished my meal and started to feel incredibly nauseated. We left and went home. I sure didn't feel like driving let alone in the POURING rain.

Anyway, today I'm going to loaf and do pretty much nadda! :)

OH! and can you believe... 24 days til Christmas???? ~happy December 1st~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home