My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, December 09, 2006

it's been a while

I know that I haven't written for a few days... and I keep thinking 'I gotta blog!' and I've just been too tired to do it. And I have surrendered a LOT of computer time to Steve to work on blueprints etc. Please continue to pray for us re: house.

Aside from that... Life does still go on. Dawson only had 1 day of school this past week, and I was quite pleased that he actually was pretty good - as good as I could possibly expect him to be. We had wintery weather and he enjoyed playing outside. We've been trying to get the shopping done and man what a task that has been. I don't particularily enjoy shopping ALONE, but if my option is alone or with kids, I'll go alone!! I actually did do a day of alone shopping and it was WEIRD! Found myself talking to strangers :P LOL

Today we're going to visit some friends of ours that unfortunately we only get to see a couple times a year... once we have our house/life under control I can't WAIT to entertain more often. I really want to get back into my 'usual' self. The self that loves to cook, bake and decorate :)
Somedays I feel so encouraged and then of course just have to look around this place and BAM! back on go the depressed shoes ~let me guess, "this too shall pass" ~ {eyeroll}

So do you know what you get when you have 2 adorable little munchkins a furball of a puppy and no camera?
....
...
..
.
give up?

you get SO many freaking "kodak" moments you want to scream!!! I can't even begin to explain how badly I need a camera. I found the one I want, it's a canon A540 but it is quite considerably cheaper in the USA so I'm hoping to get somebody to go with me so I can go GET ONE!!! I'm talking like $169 vs. $299 ...of course not to mention that I'd love to do some other shopping too :)

ok, so now I'm babbling... I have been fartin' around with some christmas cards here this morning, so far... a WHOPPING 2 done!!! LOL
Ally has been napping for I think like 3 hours now -yes she's still breathing.. .YES I checked :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home