My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, December 18, 2006

less than a week!

Are you finished your shopping? Gifts all wrapped up? ready for the festivities? ....got the ibuprofen stocked up?

I'm SO close to being finished shopping I can taste it! I have about 2 things left to get and I'm DONE! Dawson is being incredibly difficult this year and claims he wants "NOTHING" ...hello? the kid is FOUR! what 4 year old wants nothing? I went and got him mostly clothes and a couple John Deere diecast collectibles. But Santa hasn't a CLUE what to leave for him...

Of course Ally on the other hand was easy as pie! I can shop for her NO PROBLEM! :D it's fun! I know she's going to likely have more fun "with the box" but whatever :P

So we finally got our tree -yes, it's FAKE! :( how depressing LOL it's our first FAKE tree... but it seems so perfect for this year. We watched Elf last night and tonight we had Dawson's school Christmas Concert -so they are still up- we're watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It's funny b/c I remember watching the same movie when I was little and we were commenting that it was "old" then! ;)

I'm still struggling with Heidi. I'm going to have to really figure out what works to get her to stop nipping us and jumping on us. I have had so much advice I want to just SCREAM! And of course nothing is working and lemme guess, "I'm not doing it right" ~WHATEVER!

ok, back to the fam :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home