My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

happy happy joy joy!!!

...:::happy dance:::...

I'm getting a new camera!!! :D I can't WAIT! I can't even begin to count the NUMEROUS times that I have 'needed' a camera and haven't been able to shoot! :( it's crazy, EVERY scrapbookers nightmare! I can't WAIT to play!!!
~thank you for fixing me up Shannon, you and Geo ROCK!!~

I think my foot is ok. Of course it would figure that as soon as I took ibuprofen for a painful mouth the pains in my foot went away!! I have an appt. today but I'm just going to cancel it. I positive that it's fine, must have just been some inflammation or something.

I'm feeling super giddy today, I'm not sure why. Our house is a disaster! It is SO bad that I can't even BEGIN to know where to start to tiddy. And I cannot do it alone! I will tiddy one area and then 2 more will become worse than they were before. but you know what, today I just don't even give a crap! :D The one thing that *IS* bugging me is the Heidi.. I am SICK of puppyhood!!!!! she's driving everyone bonkers. I just want her to outgrow the "stupid" stage, kwim?
I'm not sure if I feel like being adventurous today or just to stay home and attempt to clean. hmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home