My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years Eve DAY!

It seems I'm ALWAYS anxious. If It's not about one things it's something else...
I truly am the epitomy of PATHETIC! :P

Dawson fell asleep last night before supper it was before 5:30pm!! needless to say of course he was wide eyed and bushy tailed at 5am today ~nice! to top that Steve stayed up after I went to bed and then of course our little "DARLING" was up all night too! It's no freakin' wonder I'm mentally unstable... sheesh!

So I haven't shared any pictures since I got the new camera!

not really a lot to share... but here are a couple one of Ally and one of Heidi...

2 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Omg - you can really see Ally's long eyelashes in the photo! She so pretty ;)

Happy New Year, my friend!

4:47 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

Ally is a dolll...she's gorgeous!!!
happy 07

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home