My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm DONE!

I am SO freakin' DONE! I'm done shopping, I'm done with EVERYTHING! I have a headache the size of a football field! I want to just FREAK on everyone :sigh: ~at least I'm done THE shopping.

I have a bump on the back of my neck, it hurts a LOT. Steve says it looks like it might just be a pimple but it feels a LOT worse than that! -maybe an ingrown hair? I don't know but it feels like it's getting bigger, about 1/2 the size of a marble. It really hurts.

I just feel in a 'ranty' kinda mood...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

I am *not* done, yet. :-( I haven't even mailed our Christmas cards! Or even SIGNED them all yet!!! argh

1:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home