My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, December 21, 2006

OMGOSH!!!

it's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's here!!!!!! :D I'm on TOP of the WORLD!

MY CAMERA!!!!! and it is SMOKIN! I am totally in love!!!!! ~thank you for all your help Shannon!!!! I love you girl!~ ok and Horhey too! ;)

I still have to do some reading about all it's capabilities, so I don't have any cute little kiddo pictures to share, and the one of the tree, well... I'd rather take one of it lit up ;)

so I have to mention -just for my own sake I guess... that the bump on my neck is hurting in a burning pain, and seems to be getting a little bigger :(

not much else going on right now... just extactic about my CAMERA!!!! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oooh, a new camera? Do tell! What'd ya get??? Spill, spill--I've messed up on my forum reading lately, so am behind the times.

1:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home