My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, December 25, 2006

Wowsa!

k, we're 2 down and 3 to go! YES I'm serious... We have Christmas out the ying yang this year, it really is CRAZY!

We had a delicious turkey supper with my mom yesterday, and did the gift exchange thing (including her bf, my sister and her 3 kids too) it was a pretty good day all in all.
Today we did the "pickin's" thing with Steve's mom and dad and brother and his wife. It was GREAT I wish we did this every year with them -it just seems to work out SO much better and no where near the hustle and bustle. We seem to always end up in a rush on Christmas morning and it REALLY is NOT fun!

Steve got a new monitor (he keeps saying that *I* got a new monitor) WHATever! :P

I'm looking forward to tomorrow -I just LOVE the kids expressions on Christmas.

Merry Christmas!! and may all the Blessings of the season bring love and peace to you and yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home