My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, December 28, 2006

now what?

ok, so it's over! I mean it's really {FINALLY} over... now what? ;)

SHOPPING!!!! that's what! yipeeee!! I got a few gc to go shopping. Those are definitely the BEST gift if you don't know what to get someone. I LOVE to shop... I love finding stuff that I *heart* on sale :) The only thing I don't like is that they seem to be burning in my wallet. I know that they're there... just yearning to come out and be used. I just would prefer to wait to find the "RIGHT" thing to spend them on, rather than just "stuff". I need to get some paper for my ~new~ printer {drool} so I'll be scoping out walmart to see if they have the kinda I'm looking for. (and I have a gc for WM) I'm really not sure WHAT I want in the sb dept. so I'm contemplating waiting off to go there. I have that inner feeling that if I go and "blow" it on junk, I'll regret it!

Anyway... I'm babbling... AGAIN! :P

eta: I forgot to mention that I'm going [ABSOLUTELY] mental, on a package of bears that seems to have gone to timbucktoo ... I'm really freaking out b/c it was a LOT of work/time/finger polking ::sigh:: I'm really not happy with the postal system right now.
I'm working on a little something "special" I don't want to spill tho ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home