My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WoooHooo!! :)

it's OVER! ....wait, no I lied. It's not over...YET! one more to go... sigh, this is just insane. I'm SO ready for it to be OVER! I just want to stay home and play with all my new "toys" of course then go shopping maybe tomorrow or Thursday ;)
We have 1 last gathering today... but right now Ally is napping -I think- and Steve and Dawson went out for some boxing day shopping deals/sales. They didn't want to be IN the rush so they waited til after lunch :)

anyway, it is QUIET and instead of playing, I think I'm going to go loaf on the couch -I'm tired.

I finally got Heidi on the leash. I wandered around with her just in the yard first, then we ventured up the road a bit and then back. She did quite well for her first time on the leash. I forgot to bring treats, so hopefully next time will be even better. Steve's picking up some Nutro (max?) dog food today. She had "issues" with the Performatrin, so we changed her to Nutram -still having issues- not quite as bad but still... So we had GREAT success with Daisy on Nutro -I don't know why I didn't just get it in the first place! ~duh~

anyway, just babbling... and I have to fiddle around with my camera some more -it's BAD for redeye :( even with the redeye feature ON it still looks like the people have red lasers in their pupils. "LASERS" ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Not over for me yet! I go visit my family next week. But THEN. Well, then I start teaching again, but THEN. No, then I go back to school. DRAT.

Still, I think this semester will be much easier for me. And in the interim, I am really looking forward to all this nothing I keep doing.

BTW, can I link to you? I never asked, but I did anyway, and now I'm thinking that must be bad blogger etiquette. :-)
Ann

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

ya sure can link me! ;)

I'm going SHOPPING today :D

11:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home