My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 08, 2007

finally got a blanket!

...of the fluffy white stuff! ~It'll likely be gone before bed tonight, but hey, it DID snow! ;)

so I've been sitting around today doing oh, pretty much nothing really. I'm feeling tired out {still? or again?!} I'm hoping that Shan is doing alright... I've been thinking bout her ALL day! I think she is going to be going for the treatment within the hour -my sieve brain- cannot remember the exact time she told me, but I do know it's 2-something.

gotta go...KIDS! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, snow! We had a bit of snow in early December, and they're calling for some more this Sunday--one last snow day before I go back to KU? Please? lol

And Shannon, yeah. :-( I hope so, too.

8:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home