My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, January 05, 2007

not sure what I'm thinking

ya I know what else is new?

but I have to get some stuff off my mind, and what better a place right?

I have made up a NYR- for myself. It's not really that big of a deal, but so far it's working!
I have decided that once a week I am going out. I am getting OUT of the house as soon as dh gets home, and not returning until *I* choose to! No kids! Also, once a month I am going to (on top of my weekly evening out) going to take a class on something that I'm interested in.. or go shopping at a place that I dread bringing the kids. [ie. the scrapbook store!] AND...once a month Steve and I are going to get rid of the kiddo's for a day and do something together! Of course weekly would be much more my tune, however... the kids are still young and Ally still nursing.

So far I've been trying to not be at the computer so much -although it's always on for a 'quicky' ;) and I'm trying to keep things under control here -pretending- to be in charge! :P

Last night I got some news that put my entire mind in that "duH" state. Not sure what to think? Wishing there was MORE I could do... I couldn't stop thinking about my friend and finally broke down and was very thankful that I did. I have been feeling out of the loop lately with my faith. I was able to talk to Steve about how I'm feeling and he listened and it really made me feel worthy. I cried, I prayed and then I slept {in between child-interuption} peacefully. If you have a tugging at your heart, I suggest you talk to somebody get it off your mind and pray! The power of prayer is like NOTHING ELSE.

3 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

That's a greet NYR - hope it continues to work out for you.

I'm pretty sure I know what friend your speaking of - my prayers are continuing as well. ((hugs))

4:10 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs)) I'm so glad you were able to talk and feel better.

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

It's a great new year's resolution, Jen. I need to get out more and unwind as well. Glad that you feel better about things and that dh was able to help you deal with things. It's hard to have a friend go through stuff when you can't help.

9:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home