My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 15, 2007

**knock on wood!!**

Well, I prayed last night... more like spoke and cried to HIM and love and behold I felt better, slept better and feel better today! :) It's a GREAT feeling!!! I feel like I released a LOT of ~whatever~ was bothering me. We had a lovely ice storm ?-I'm not sure if it's technically a storm per se, but we have ice all over the place ;) Enough to have school cancelled, but Steve went to work. -he claims that the roads are "just wet" ~whatever! I think it's a male ego thing, that he *thinks* the world will end if he takes a snow day! LOL :P

I'm going to try to keep my 'cool' today and keep the darn dog off the futon {eyeroll}

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

How come you are not doing that everyday? You can feel better, sleep better all the time!! ;~P
Seriously. Give it to HIM each and every time, ask HIM for assistance. Believe me, one day you will look back and think of these days as "simpler times" Being the mom of teenagers now, yes. it's true. LOL!
Plus talk to your friends daily.. that helps too. ;~)

1:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home