My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, January 14, 2007

OUT of it!

what the heck?!!?! I'm feeling so OUT of it! .:sigh:.

I just want to rip head's off today! I think I need to either get a grip on life/things or well... GET OVER IT. I just feel like SO many things are going on in my life and around me... and I feel like I'm just this great big bubble that is going to EXPLODE.

I didn't *really* get much of an evening out this week. 1 night I took the dog for a walk -which actually made me feel better. And the other evening I just didn't feel like I was getting ME time. This week is my sil and dad's birthday's. Not sure what we're going to be doing for either...

On the news they are "predicting" a storm -I'll believe it when I see it :P I'm skeptical on what they say.

Dawson and I both have some dose of a cold-bug, just makes me feel LAZY and blah!

I'm looking forward to getting a WAVE of energy so who ever has it, please pass it to me next!

2 Comments:

Blogger daiva e said...

(((Hugs))) The exercise will definitely help - walking, anything. Gets those endorphins up in your system and it actually works better than chocolate (coming from one who has chocolate at least once a day). Sorry things are rough.

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

I get this.. I feel like the whole world is caving in on me right at the moment... ::sigh:: I'll get ove rit... some time today..LOl Hugs to you sweetie!!

denise

3:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home