My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

:sigh:

I'm so tired. I feel that my days QUICKLY go downhill from 3pm on... It really hits me hard, and I know that part of the reason is that I haven't been sleeping [and NOT by choice!] I told Dawson tonight that he is NOT allowed to get up in the night. He is NOT allowed to come to our bed. I'll let ya know how that stands tomorrow ...now if I could just convince Ally to sleep ALL night, and again in her OWN bed!

thankfully Dawson has school tomorrow. I really need to get out of the house, aside from walking the dog and fetching the mail I haven't been out of the house in days! -pathetic!

~*~*~*~*~*~

on a happier note: Shannon is doing pretty good -so she tells me! ;)

and I'm thinking about entering a craft show... any suggestions for crafty ideas are welcome!!

hmm... nothing else really going on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

You know, I remember there was some big controversy once on a mb--some people reverse the doorknob on the bedroom door, so the lock is on the outside--and actually LOCK their children inside their bedroom at night. :-)

NOT suggesting it, at all, of course, not at all. ;-)

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LMBO...funny. We haven't done that already.. NOT at all!!!! ;)

3:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home