My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, January 13, 2007

still up...

it's after midnight and I am still up. I think I have now gone from insanely tired to absolutely insanely tired. Why am I even sitting here typing this... probably b/c I know that as soon as I even *think* about climbing into my GREAT BIG empty bed and get my pillows adjusted just right and get into a relaxing state of mind.... the kids will undoubtably wake up and again I'll be going from one room to the other ALL NIGHT LONG! I have booked NOTHING to do this weekend. I am going to SLEEP! and possibly tidy up around here... ick, it's messy.

Did you know that 'bull wrinkles' STINK? Heidi is adicted to chewing them, which is fine. But {GAG} they really smell BAD!

Ally and I went to visit with my g'ma today ☺ she's still got a cough, but seems to be feeling pretty good... although she mentioned that she feels weak. She plans to get out and about again soon!!

ok, I'm hittin' the hay!

ACK!!!! ~I have just had an INSANE experience, right now as I type there is a giant RAT outside the window looking in here. S/he is in the wood pile......Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.....
things that total spaz me out are snakes and rats! {SCREAM!}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home