My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sick day

Did you know that there is no such a thing for a stay at home momma?
Nope, you could be feeling like absolutely CRAP and still get to get up with kiddo's during the night, get up in the morning, and you should be so lucky to have coffee already made. You still have to clean up the kitchen after your dh has been in there earlier... if he'd just shut the freakin' cupboard doors! man that has got to be my BIGGEST pet peeve. When we have our OWN own house, that is the first thing I am going to install is cupboard door closers! :P

ugh.....

I hoped that the day would go by quicker if I found 'things' that would keep the kiddo's entertained. So we made this play clay 'stuff' it's more like just a ball of stuff. Sort of resembles playdoh without colour. And since apparently that wasn't fun.... we then made some jello fingerpaint ...which was MESSy! but fun :D

ok, so I'm out of here...

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Dan yelled at me this morning fro leavingt he cupboadr opened.. I wasn't done.. geesh. LOL sorry ya feel yucky. I am fighting a sinus infection myself. But hey- my child goes to school... and finally! He had a 5 day weekend.. Anyhoo- hugs to you and Buck Up Lil camper!

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. Just not very motivated to be on the computer these days. But I'm still here. :O)

8:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home