My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been robbed! :P

Yup, you read it! -I woke up this a.m and nearly all of my dripping 'diamonds' were gone! :P It's still freakin' cold out, but I guess it warmed up a bit to melt the ice that was built up on the trees... hopefully that will be the end of our power outages!

I have a craft show that I'm planning to to be a vendor in, in April. I want to have a variety of NEAT things that people will WANT to buy. {suggestions GREATLY appreciated!} I'm aiming for stuff that will use scrapbooking and stamping and painting supplies. I was thinking of trying A. Penny's mitten pattern, but I don't know if the April show will be a logical time for people to be thinking of buying mittens? -maybe I'll think about the Oct. show? we'll see...

So my idea is that I am planning to work diligently on stuff for the show somehow everyday. I have noticed that I'm kinda feeling bummed lately, and I think it's partly due to not having goals. I know that there are some MEGA goals, but I'm talking stuff to strive for day to day, week to week... etc. I don't want to make them impossible to achieve, and I don't want to make them so IMPORTANT that if I don't attain them that I'll be more bummed... so ya, I'm rambling~ whatever, remember *MY* blog :P

I have also just looked into dog obedience for my big baby. She loves me SO much and wants my attention SO badly :( I think she wants to sit on my lap! -she's a german shepherd- That starts in March so that will be not too bad for driving etc. and will give me a definite 1 evening out a week ;) *sans kiddos* I looked into the same place we took Daisy -she did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home