My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

dripping with diamonds...

They aren't doing much dripping tho, it's COLD outside!!! I think like -8*C but the sun is shining and the sky is blue :)

I am having a rough patch right now... SO many things are really irritating me. I know that it happens every so often, but this is driving me crazy! :| ~LITERALLY~

Ally on my lap is making it difficult to type. maybe more later .... ,

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

I hope you are not out shopping!!
here are 5 reasons you shouldn't...

1.Laptop
2.California
3.Adobe photoshop 4.0
4.Laptop
5.California

any questions??

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

ROFLMBO!

more like CALIFORNIA, laptop, CALIFORNIA, photoshope whatever, CALIFORNIA, laptop :P LOL

8:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home