My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, January 19, 2007

it's picture day!

I'm SO flippin' happy that it's friday. I'm sick with a head/sinus/cold thing... it's yucky. I feel *YUCKY* I tried to call in for a sick day, but the boss said no! TOO bad, you can rest when you are on vacation. OH? VACATION did you say? hey, how bout a trip to California? ;)
maybe even withOUT either of the kiddo's!!!! :D <~did ya read that???

I haven't shared pix in SO long... not really sure why, I have a ROCKin' new camera!!

so here ya go!

a 'top secret' person is modeling my first attempt at crocheted beaded jewellry ;)


Here's my project that isn't going so well...


Here's the Diva-In-Training :D


and Mr. Super Happy Pants...

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

finally!!!!!
great beading! Love the colors!!
Your model is a cutie. LOL!
Heidi is beautiful and Ally... well, she is exactly a DiVa! LOL!

6:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home