My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

conjunctivitis

YUCK! Dawson has pink eye {aka conjunctivitis} he looks AWfUL! his face is all flushed looking and he's got a cold... poor kid! Only thing is that I have a hard time feeling "sorry" for him, when he is still acting like a complete.... BOY! argh...

Anyway... it's a stormy day, the lake is high -up to the breakwall but not over it *YET*- gusts of wind are picking up and blowing snow around and then there is also the odd dusting of snow falling. I do see signs of sun peeking tho ;)

Again, another night of sleepless hell, you'd think I'd be use to it by now!? nope.

I counted I think 46 days until I leave for California. I am so excited I could pee my pants.

I'm going out tonight, without kids! wahoo!!! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

so sorry about dawson. :~( Hope you have fun tonight! be sure to take pics so I can see what you make!
only 46 days?!?! Whew! not long at all! :~D

3:36 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Poor Dawson - hopefully he'll get over that quick.

Congrats on the trip to CA!! I'm so jealous. I know you 2 will have an excellent time :)

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Man, I've missed some days on here! I had a lot of catching up to do! :-)

Sorry about Dawson's pink eye--that crud is noooo fun. :-( Yick!

Whoo-hooo---have fun in CA! Wave to KS as you fly over! ;-)

10:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home