My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oooh!!!

Why oh why am I into reading horoscopes these days? ~SHANNON!!!! :P

my horoscope today:

Your creativity will really be sparkling today, and you should follow whatever urge you have to create something -- no matter how inconvenient it is. If you want to repaint your bedroom, go for it! If you feel like busting out a song while standing in line at the market, sing out! And if dancing or skipping along the sidewalk feels like the right thing to do, who's going to stop you? It's all about letting the inner you out into the world in all its unique and kooky glory

I really need to get the 'stuff' outta me!!!
I guess I should decide on SOMETHING to work on and get to it!It actually would be a good thing...
I LOVE being creative and better yet having the TIME to be creative!

Ally and I are both feeling like crud :( sore throat/ears bleh... Ally won't nap and I'm ready to pull my hair out! Thankfully mil is off and home today. Dawson is over at their house. He's feeling MUCH better!! :)

So an online friend brought up the question about weird-o's reading my blog etc. I guess I just don't really think about it. I mean sure I am paranoid, but well... If you seriously have nothing better to do and consider reading my blog a highlight, woohoo!! :) I don't know, there are SO many people that are SO much more interesting than me ...trust me! ;) LOL -so Molly, does that answer your question? ;) And besides, I am deemed the QUEEN weird-O! LOL

my lips are chapped SO bad... I HATE how dry it is in here.




1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

you kill me. I'm laughing my butt off. I guess I am a weird-o too... :~\
Hope you girls are feeling better. Elly's FINALLY broke her fever TODAY. UGH!

3:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home