My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, January 26, 2007

am I missing something ???

With a horoscope like this:

You must keep your eye on the ball today -- try to ignore the boisterous, loving crowd that's cheering you on. All the positive attention feels good, but you can't let it make you arrogant. Right now you have to stay hungry and stay alert! Even though you may want to walk among your fans and sign autographs, it's not time to do that yet. Wait until you knock the ball out of the park (don't worry, you will)

It really leads me to wonder if I'm missing something? I mean should I be doing more? should I be putting my creative abilities to better use? Or is this just a tease to help encourage to drive me insane?

I've {slowly} been working on tidying up around here. You would think the clothing volcano errupted in our house... it's crazy!

AND the phone is ringing off the hook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home