My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Confused!

There are some things in life that just plain out confuse me!

Many {and I cannot emphasize MANY enough!} times I put my foot in my mouth. There are times I talk about wanting a tattoo and I have seriously considered the big "L" on my forehead. There really isn't much I can do about, so here's a PUBLIC APPOLOGY... if I've offended you lately.

So today I'm feeling a bit better than I did last night and during the night. ugh! I think it's b/c I'm upright, although my ears feel like tunnels of burning fire!

I have a MAJOR urge to shop... and I'm trying VERY VERY hard to refrain. I hope my MIB shows up today...

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

what in the world are you talking about?!?!

3:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home