My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

oh WHAT a day!

Man... it started out not great, I don't know WHY I thought it would get any better. I didn't want to get up, it was C-c-cold!! Dawson didn't want to get up, he NEVER does :P on school mornings. If I was telling him to get up b/c we were going to ??? do something FUN, he'd be up'nadum! :sigh:

Anyway, so I decided that since we needed a few groceries and household stuff, Ally and I would head out to Super Walmart. 2 hours later we were done and heading home. Not bad! ;)

While I was putting the groceries away, my lil' darling climbed up the kitchen chair -she's ALWAYS climbing! but this time she fell and landed on her side/head :( I couldn't get her to stop crying, she wouldn't nurse and she kept sort of favoring her right side. I called the dr. and right away they said to take her to the ER. So off we went. I swear it took me longer to get her freakin' snowsuit back on than it did to drive there. {ya I was speeding a but just a little} So after all was said and done... she's ok *whew!* When we got home, and even right now she has NOT climbed at all. Not even on her own chair. But she is mobile and starting to perk up more and more.


I was going to mention that the lake is froze up quite a bit and there is a dead duck 1/2 sticking out :( gross eh? kinda put a spin on the phrase, "you're a dead duck!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home