My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 04, 2007

my daily drama

Nothing going on today, just a headache -bleh.

I had big plans to scrap this weekend, but with the supplies being at the inlaws, and with poor Steve feeling yucky (MAJOR eyeroll) I felt bad and only scrapped for 1/2 a day yesterday (that is before he showed up there with the kids) then today I had a headache all day that just wouldn't quit!

The superbowl halftime show is on. Prince is alright.... not GREAT! but alright...

it's frickin' COLD outside. I took the dog for a little walk and I nearly FROZE on the way back -of course you have to walk into the wind one way or the other.

34 more days!!! -oh I cannot WAIT! :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

I'm with you, Prince was just so-so. I was a little surprised at how tame the show was.

8:53 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

it was WRONG. If he had stuck to his own music i would have been fine, but for him to break out with Foo Fighters... nope. that ruined it for me.
Another Q&A thing!?!?! {{Sigh}}

11:48 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Ann - it was!!! I was waiting for the 'ACTION' LOL

{S} like you have anything BETTER to do :P LOL I am such a *L* when it comes to knowing who is singing what, unless of course it's something that I just MIGHT know? LoL

8:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home