My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

boring blog!

It has just occurred to me that my blog is getting pretty BOR-ING! Time to liven it up... but how? NO! I'm going to take off my clothes, so don't be afraid :P

did I mention the dead duck in the frozen lake? It just blows my mind... I mean, you know when ducks are, hmm, do ducks 'swim'? or what is it called? anyway, they are "whatevering" and then they dive their head under to fish, and sometimes if they are just looking their butt end sticks up, well, this duck's butt end is up!

I think I need to GET A LIFE! :P

My mind races a million thoughts per second and not a single one is actually interesting enough to blog about.
I cleaned the kitchen on monday -woohoo, and it's STILL clean! :O WOOHOO!! {for anyone who doesn't know me that well, this is a MAJOR accomplishment!} LOL

I think I'm going to do some creating today. I just don't feel like cleaning ya know?

sigh... so the boring blog saga continues... sorry :P

I am SO counting down the days... 31 to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I don't think your blog is boring!

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL thanks for that vote Lizette ;)

5:23 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

your blog is rather ammussing my dear. A duckbutt huh?? I mean come on..that alone makes you laugh.

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL thanks Denise... glad you have come out of "hiding" ;)

9:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home