My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 18, 2007

11 loads and over $30 later

the laundry is DONE!

MAN! I'm hurtin', my back aches like crazy. Not only is the laundry washed, dried but it's also ALL PUT AWAY! that always seems like just as much work as it does to get it washed, and folding ...man I think I HATE laundry! just as much as I hate washing dishes. ;)
3 definite appliances we MUST have in our next place is DISHWASHER, washing machine and dryer!

k, and the other bit of news I got my second rejection for DT tryouts ~ah well, such is life ;)

tomorrow Dawson is off and I think we're going to do some 'math' in the kitchen ....mmmm!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL thanks Shan ;)

the kitchen math... well, we first need to 'muster' up some eggs. I didn't realize it was SO late by the time I thought about ingredients [snap!]

LOL I'll just try again for next month ;)

8:19 a.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

woohooo good for you...I have so much laundry man I wish we were nudists LOL /JK

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home