My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 18, 2007

would it be SO wrong?

I mean, if *I* am the one that is bothered by living in this mess... and *I* am the only one that seems to be wanting to get everything straightened up, and for some reason SOMEBODY at SOME point in time decided that the cleanliness of the house is somehow the responsibility of the woman... would it be wrong if I just threw EVERYTHING in the garbage? I mean, within reason, but I just can't get over how crazy our place is. I even cleaned the kitchen on Friday and have been keeping on top of every little thing that is left laying out. {don't forget pet peeve alert is cupboard doors left open -ya, banged my head on the sharp corner of one today!} grrr....
I LOVE my husband he just seems to have NO ambition to help me out in this dilema. Today he went to church -I stayed home b/c Ally was ready for her nap and desparately needs one being sick and all. I have resorted to HOUNDING him about what we were going to do about cleaning. I might as well BEAT MY HEAD INTO A DOOR! so I knew that the church treasurer stuff needed to be wrapped up for people's tax receipts so I sat down and helped him with that. On wednesday I did a bunch of data entry while he sat on his ass and drank beer and watched tv -which actually I didn't mind b/c the kids were hanging off of him instead of me ;) then yesterday he "took care of Ally" while I wrote out all the receipts... I guess my complaining comes down to the fact that I am doing what I can to help him out and he's not reciprocating. I really don't want to go and do ALL the laundry myself, but well... he's left me without a choice. When he gets home I'm packing it up and heading off to 'GIT-R-DONE'. Probably going to cost a hundred bucks! -i hope that this is an exageration.

Dawson is off tomorrow and I was thinking that we could go and visit my g'ma. We haven't seen her in a while, but then with Ally being sick, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Daws has also been wanting to go to the scrapbook store [???] not exactly sure why? he mentioned playing with the toys there.... go figure! if he MEANT it, I'd consider -but I know that the chances are that is a ploy for something else -just not sure what!

The weather has been crazy here the past couple days, snowing and blowing. Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue, there is still wind, but the warmth of the sun is melting the snow.
It seemed strange registering Daws for soccer yesterday -I nearly drove off the road once or twice, just from wind gusts and the drifty parts of snow on the roads.

only 20 more days to go until I'll be in {better be warm} California!!! yipppeeee!!! :D I cannot begin to explain HOW much I am looking forward to hanging out with Shan ;)
I think I'm going to attempt to scrap for a bit here, I've been working on trying to figure out what I want to do for Heidi's album. The album is 7x7 and I'm use to 12x12 it's a HUGE difference to not have much space to play in, not to mention the album is "pretty" and Heidi is ...well, .... a german shepherd and as much as she is "GORGEOUS" she's not the dainty "pretty" type! ;)

I feel like I have found my groove...let's hope it sticks! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home