My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I guess it was BOUND to happen!


look what my kid did before I got out of bed this a.m. You may or may not be able to see it very well, but he decided to cut his own hair. It looks a LOT worse in person. ~guess he'll be regretting it as he's going to be getting his "summer" cut now brrr.... CRAZY Kid!






Heidi did a LOT better last night at obedience, however she also showed a bit MORE aggression towards a couple of the other dogs... there are only 4 of them in the class. {another shepherd -Emma, a chocolate lab -Murphy, and a ??? little white something? -Raimy?} She thinks Murphy is alright, I'm not sure if it's b/c he is a HE or if it's b/c he ignores her. She locked eyes with the little white (I want to say Raimy is like a westie? or something like that) and ended up wearing the gentle leader so that I could continue training. ~BRAT!
For obvious reasons she does NOT like the gentle leader ...but in one evening it sure helped!

2 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Silly boy - oh well, guess he'll be wearing a hat to keep his noggin warm.

I have to use a gentle leader with one of my dogs. He doesn't like it at first either but it makes a world of difference - he isn't able to pull away as easily. The other dog is just a plain lunatic! He manages to get it off his head no matter how tight I make it.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

REALLY!? that's crazy!

ya hat... ugh! I just shaved his head he has about 1/4" of hair left ;)

3:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home