My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 25, 2007

stuffed!

OH MY GOSH! I am full. My wonderful, loving and darling hubby made an impecible chicken recipe for supper. It was SO honkin' good, but I ate WAY too much! I am SO full I want to explode... or barf! :P

The days sure are flying now!!! only like 13 days until my trip :D :D :D

of course I thought I had 5 minutes HA! WHAT was I thinking??? kids! I swear they think they RULE my life... who'my kidding... they DO!


This weekend I got the dishes done -they've been adding up since wednesday! eeek! got the laundry done again only 2 loads this week... but I'll have bedding to do next. :sigh: the joys of modern conveniences -I only wish we had them under our roof!

ok, kids... dog... my roll of too much for supper making me feel uncomforable sitting here.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home