My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I gotta PACK!

I can't believe that time is FINALLY starting to fly by, yipppeeeee!!! :D

there is SO much snow here it's crazy, I think if people want a 'white' Christmas these days then we're going to have to switch it to February! ~it's so peaceful~

I got some scrappy goodness yesterday -part of an order for a friend and of course I tacked on a few goodies for moi! :) I have been dabbling into something else just recently, and my dh is starting to question my ongoings -LOL- I think, that he thinks I have aDD... I just can't sit still and do nothing, although I should as I'm feeling really worn out and tired.

I've been feeling good as of lately tho!!! Heidi and I have obedience this evening... looking forward to see how she acts this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger daiva e said...

Have fun packing! Have a great trip if I don't wish you well later as well. Wanted to post to you to check out my blog - I posted some bird pics for your benefit.

10:19 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LOL awesome!! heading over there now! :D and thanks!!! ;)

10:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home