My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, March 05, 2007

We ALL got it!

I would not wish this upon my worse enemy... {well, ok, maybe I would!} snicker :P

I am feeling a lot better but will not be going far from the throne, just incase.

Dawson seems totally better, Ally seemed better and now seems to be acting as if reinfected and Steve is border line. If we can get her to have a nap I'm going to bleach-wash EVERYTHING.

I'm glad that we seem to be on the better side of this now~thanks for the thoughtful thoughts ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

ugh!! get better NOW! you have a trip to pack for! 1234 days!!!
I' offically cool now. :~P got my tattoo.

2:32 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

OMG!!!! :O

going to your blog hoping to SEE/read about it!!! :D

I'm excited!!! TOTALLY!

8:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home