My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, March 02, 2007

OMGosh....8 DAYS!

and I'm OUTTA HERE! :D WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
just a little exicited, can ya tell? is it THAT obvious, how BADLY I need a break? ;)

So ya, life... Dawson is now feeling 'better' not sure that he is over -whatever- he had, but it started Wednesday evening around supper time he complained that he wasn't feeling well. This happens all too often if he doesn't want what we're having for supper or if he knows that he has school the next day. {sigh} So unfortunately I have to somewhat ignore that he is complaining, and trust me this boy is a DRAMA KING! :|
~anyway, so he sat down to eat but barely much before gagging (again another typical Dawson move) and I didn't feel like forcing him to eat or arguing with him. He went and sat down in the livingroom [I can see him from the kitchen -don't forget we live in a shoebox!] He started to complain again about having a sore tummy and that he didn't want "to go to school tomorrow", ok, so I told him to get ready for bed, as he was also up until like 10 the night before and at 7 in the morning. {that's enough to make ME feel sick!} He got ready for bed and I went up to tuck him in and say goodnight. RIGHT! -he barfed... ALL OVER his bedding! :sigh: change the bed, shower and change the boy, back to bed. At this point it's like 8'ish and Ally is wandering around watching us all and wanting to go to bed herself. So Steve tucked Dawson back into bed and I went to get Ally settled. NEXT! moments literally minutes! later... he barfed AGAIN! Luckily I had Ally duty and Steve got to clean/change bedding {snicker} The boy is now settled into bed for the 3rd time and had 2? {I've lost count at this rate} more bouts of barf... thankfully he at least made it into the bucket this time! The odd part is that there is no fever, no chills, no aches, pains just barfing! All night if the boy was sleeping the girl was awake and vice versa ~don't my children just LOVE me?~
Steve looked up symptoms for food poisoning- it's looking probable. And what can we do to help the boy -he reads- "VINEGAR!" yes, vinegar...

MORNING- thank goodness for coffee!! [and cream & sugar!]

so I wake up -did I even sleep?- Steve is tending to Dawson who is now on the can with the trots.. GREAT! Steve is telling Daws that he has some "medicine" to give him to help him feel better. The poor kid has NOTHING and I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G in him, and he's crappin' and his dad is making him drink VINEGAR! :talk about 'good morning': ???????
BARFS, heck I don't blame him... I have my own vinegar drinking story -no comments! :P
The day goes on, he has 2 bouts with the craps, no barfing ALL day. He actually slept for a while, it was bliss! ;)
Last night Dawson decides he's FINALLY hungry -this boy is generally a food grazer- I was so exhausted, I put Ally to bed and I zonked! I vaguely recall hearing Steve telling me he made Dawson Kraft Dinner {yes we're Canadian and it's KRAFT dinner! aka mac'n cheese} and of course this a.m Dawson informs me that he barfed that up too! ~nice~
I made him a piece of toast with "just butter" -as per his request, so far he has consumed 1/4 of it and it's still in him....so far!

So ya, wanna be me for a day? LOL I sure could use the break! ;) LOL

And to think that last night my husband was giving me grief for being on the computer... while HE drank beer and watched GUY shows.. whatEVER! :P

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

like i said chick, run for the hills screaming!!! or come to CA!! LOL!! See you in 8.. 12345678 days!!!

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home