My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, March 03, 2007

well, it was NOT food poisoning!

Turns out Dawson had a flu-bug... and now Ally has it. It's really weird, b/c she is NOT a barfy kid ~praise HIM!~ I don't think I could handle 2 barfers! Dawson has ALWAYS been a barfer...

ANYWAY, she up-chucked SO much during the night, and then again today. I think we figured about every 15-30 min. she'd heave. Poor lil' girl. She is in fairly bright spririts right now, but it seems to come and go. Ally and I won't be going out for supper tonight :( but we will have some time home alone ;)

I just pray that it passes thru her FAST and then gets the rock outta here!

only 7 days! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

(((hugs))) I really don't envy you right now! Hope the kiddo's are feeling better and even more so hoping that you don't get it next!! ACK!!

I've never heard of giving someone vinegar for food poisoning. I'd chuck that up as well - ICK!

11:42 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

you poor thing, we just went thru that virus here. I hope you don't get it!!

7:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home