My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm just about ready to GO!

But of course not EXACTLY yet ;)

I was really hoping to have the house in a bit more order before I left, however... that won't be the case. It's doing, O.K but not great, c'est la vie I guess.

So I have some errands to do tomorrow -last minutey fun stuff. And then I'm going to pack and wait! :D for Saturday, I guess I should make sure that we plan out when to leave etc.

I'm pretty calm for somebody that is SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!! ~that's kinda normal for me...

me? normal? HA! ~ya, that was a good one.

:sigh:

I have been sort of scrapbooking to keep myself sane lately, here's my latest which is also a layout for the guest position on a design team I'm trying for :)
I'd love some feedback...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

I love the green and how you wrote (or printed text?) on one of the photos... I also love all the little touches. :-)

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

it looks great! Good luck! I hope you get chosen.
Are you packed!?!? I've got the scrap room ready! YAY!! :~)

3:25 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Thanks Ann -hand journaling- it was part of the challenge. I got Shan to adjust the pic, I DIRELY need a photo editing program :(
then I printed it out on a piece of white cardstock ;)

1:23 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Shanny :D

I am not packed yet! :|

I have my list and everything is READY just not in the suitcase *yet*

can you believe it's tomorrow already?

1:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home