My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm addicted to these things :P

Feel free to cut and paste ~stole this from Tina's blog~

I WANT: my own house (well, with my hubby and kids!)
I HAVE: a dog wanting my attention
I WISH: I lived in California!
I HATE: feeling cold
I MISS: my best friend
I HEAR: the tv, the bird and the dog
I WONDER: often about what on EARTH Ally is talking about
I REGRET: not having a job that could have built up our lifes better before having kids
I AM NOT: active enough
I DANCE: no I don't
I SING: at church and to/with the kids
I CRY: not very often anymore
I AM NOT ALWAYS: punctual
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: everything! I am a HANDS on kinda girl ;)
I WRITE: with my right hand
I CONFUSE: pretty well EVERYONE that I come into contact with! :D
I NEED: my own house!
I SHOULD: do something productive today
I START: the truck up?
I FINISH: my supper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home