My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, April 02, 2007

bummer!

SO much is happening around here!!! ***disclaimer: if I seem to have gone "missing" around here, don't worry, I'll be back, however, my sanity {whatever THAT is, may just be gone for good!}

Anyway, so Saturday evening we went and saw 6 houses. ONE of those SIX houses was bid-able on! {eek!} and so after signing on with a real estate agent we put an offer together and submitting it today. Unfortunately it was not accepted and the seller took 1 of the other offers. As there were 3 of us bidding.

So back to the hunting...

Whoever says house hunting is fun, I'd like to personally insert *MY* foot where sun does not shine! ;)

happy monday! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

sorry to hear you didn't get it. i have my fingers crossed for you guys... hugs, t

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Tina :)

we're going back out lookin' tomorrow ;)

8:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home