My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

you and me both!

ok, so many of you balked at the "alter a rat trap" dare... and it's now Wednesday and I have YET had time to buy one! I could use a USED one but um that'd be... GROSS?!

so if you did do it... AWESOME!!!! post a link in the comments to a picture and I'll post it on my blog. if you didn't what HAVE you done scrapwise this week? I have been trying SO hard to keep my head above water... with house hunting, birthday party'ing, dog training and not to mention, house cleaning... I haven't had a lot of time to play. But! I did manage to get this layout done. I'm using it for the round robin layout in the A.C Bailey designs challenge too :)

I attempted to challenge myself and do the "blank space" thing... it's kinda hard! it looks so... empty! but I like it! :D the reason the picture is small is b/c it's a poloroid and I was not willing enough to learn how to use the new scanner to enlarge it and reprint :P besides then what would I have done with THIS poloroid picture? garbage it? do you have poloroids? what do you think of them? I am thinking that I was about 4'ish in the picture so this is like -27 yrs old.