My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, March 25, 2007

inspire me!

k, I've been complaining a LOT lately... I have gotten this blog SO far from anything scrappy related, it's time to get things back on track. So here's a dare for ya...

~if you are (or aren't) big on altering stuff, the one thing I have yet to see 'altered' somehow is a mouse/rat trap! I'm going to attempt to find one and give it a shot! (probably a rat trap as they're bigger!)

~I also have been designing a few sketches that I'm thinking about posting -I have to refigure them onto the computer, or else figure out how on earth to use this scanner, dh says, "it's EASY!" WHATevah!

so let's see your altered rat/mouse traps this week :D come'on... I dare ya! ;)

whoohooo!! we have our first contestant!! actually Roni did this a LONG time ago ... but here's hers it's pretty groovy don'tchya think?

6 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

A rat trap?! you've got to be kidding me. I'll pass. LOL!! I think Mindy or Roni posted one that was on Ebay years ago...
Happy Birthday Dawson!!!

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

aww, com'on! you're no fun :P

I totally forgot to look for one while we were out today.

where were you when I was hootin' hollerin' for ya?

9:14 p.m.  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

I did ~ quite some time ago. I'll try to find the link to it...it's at LS somewhere ;)

I made it for Mindy cause she found one on e-bay and she dared me!

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

Here is the link...if it doesn't show up right it's in my Lumpy Stuff DT gallery :)

http://www.lumpystuff.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/2662/cat/500/page/2

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

awesome! I remember that now!!! I'm going to post a pic on my blog! :D thanks for bringing it up!!

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

I 'm not sure about this LOL.....Roni, that rocks!!!

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home